Its campus has a modern well-equipped campus for making your studying experience even more comfortable and practical. You will have at your service equipment such:
Multiple buses in the City stop on Queen Street. Routes 216,219, 220, 234, 236, 303, and 309 (all of them at the front door of INUS Australia)
- Cycling is a great way to get around the city as well as keep fit. The City of Melbourne’s cycling network has over 135 km on- and off- road routes.
- So get out, get active and move your own way, City of Melbourne TravelSmart map
- From routes 19 (North Coburg), 57 (Airport West) and 59 (West Maribyrnong) on Elizabeth Street get off at Collins Street and walk down Collins Street for a few meters on the right side. You will see INUS Australia on your left-hand side.
- From routes 48 & 75 (East Melbourne) get off at Collins Street stop and walk the street up for 50 meters, turn left and you will find INUS Australia on your left-hand.
- From routes 58 & 96 along Bourke Street. Get off at Queen Street stop and walk along Queen Street toward Collins Street. You will see us on the right hand side.